Dalosto Farms is a family owned farm that is located in the majestic Hells Canyon area. Our objective is to offer quality purebred Friesian and Gypsy horses along with Appaloosa/Friesian crosses and Arabian/Friesian crosses.
We have imported top Ster Friesian horses from the Netherlands and Gypsy horses that were imported from the top breeders in England for our breeding program.
We farm approximately 1700 acres of farm and pasture land that produces wheat and other farm products.
Organizations We Belong To:
- FHANA- Friesian Horse Association of North America
- FBHR-Friesian Blood Horse Registry
- FHH-Friesian Heritage Horse and Sporthorse International Registry
- FHS- Friesian Horse Society
- NWFHC- Northwest Friesian Horse Club
- FPZV- German Friesian Registry
- GCDHA- Gypsy Cob Drum Horse Association
- GHRA-Gypsy Horse Registry of America
- GVHS- Gypsy Vanner Horse Society
- GHA- Gypsy Horse Association
- AHA- Arabian Horse Association
- ApHC- Appaloosa Horse Club
- AQHA- American Quarter Horse Association
- The Jockey Club